Wooden Stacking Rainbow Cubes
Graduating in size, these delightful wooden stacking cubes need to be stacked in the correct order, from largest to smallest, to create a tower. Each block features a number, from one to ten, and adorable illustrations which correspond to the number on the block. For example, number eight features eight oranges.
- Delightful stacker that graduates in size to create a tall tower!
- Once playtime is over, the blocks nest together for easy storage.
- Encourages early counting skills.
- Great for shape & colour recognition.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
As little ones stack each cube, they can name each object, developing their language skills and vocabulary, and count how many there are making sure they end up with the same number as shown on the cube, developing early counting skills and number recognition. The sky is the limit!
Perfect for early learning, the Tidlo Rainbow Cubes are a versatile learning aid and encourage early numeracy, literacy, colour and shape recognition.
Once playtime is over, the stacking blocks nest together for easy storage. Develops hand/eye coordination, fine motor skills and dexterity. Requires adult assembly. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.